53 Shotover Apt. 302
Contemporary Apartment living in the heart of downtown Queenstown
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms - 2 super king splittable beds, 1 queen bed
- 3 En-suite bathrooms with his-and-her basins, toilet & shower
- A pull-out sofa for a 7th guest is located in the 3rd bedroom
- Inner-city apartment with lake & mountain views
- Gas BBQ on main balcony
- Secure underground parking with lift access to apartment
- 2 large patio balconies overlooking Queenstown Bay
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Ice maker/filtered water cooler
- Espresso coffee machine
- Spa bath in master en-suite
- Freeview in bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Heated towel rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free Ultra-Fast Unlimited WiFi
- Sky TV, DVD Player in sitting room
About the Property
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Queenstown, this spacious inner-city apartment is perfect for both couples and families alike with its large open plan kitchen, dining and living area opening onto an expansive balcony overlooking Queenstown Bay.
Each of the three bedrooms has its own en-suite with the master boasting a large spa-bath. A pull out sofa is located along with a Queen double bed, in the 3rd bedroom.
A fully equipped kitchen makes eating-in a pleasure, but should you wish to wander downtown for meals, award winning restaurants are at your doorstep.
Perfect all year round. The in-house barbecue allows for al-fresco dining on long summer evenings overlooking Lake Wakatipu and underfloor heating ensures you are welcomed home after a day of skiing up the mountain to a warm and cosy apartment.
The vibrant views of downtown Queenstown, the “Lady of the Lake” TSS Earnslaw cruising the Bay and impressive sunsets on the Remarkable mountain range all make your stay in this apartment unforgettable.
The apartment has its own complete laundry with washing machine, dryer and tub and the apartment building has its own private garage so parking is never an issue.