Staysouth Suites Coronet Peak
- Deluxe furnishings and decor
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Bathroom for each bedroom
- Gas Fireplace and electric heaters
- Lift access to all apartments
- 1 Ski/Bike Locker on-site per apartment
- 1 Car Park per apartment
- Heated/Dehumidified hang-drying
- Iron and ironing facilities
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Portable Dyson bladeless fan/heater
- Portable Bluetooth stereo speakers
- Smart TV, with Sky TV available
- Complimentary unlimited WiFi
- Mid-stay clean for stays of 8 nights or more
About the Property
- Located in the tranquil settlement of Arthur’s Point and an 8-minute drive or taxi journey from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown’s vibrant town centre, Staysouth Suites Coronet Peak at La Residence du Parc are in the perfect location for those looking to explore or thrill-seek through the day and unwind in utter peace and quiet in the evenings. Not only are you close to Queenstown, Arrowtown (Queenstown’s charming neighbour) is only 10 minutes in the opposite direction, with wineries and Gibbston Valley only a stone’s throw away as well.
- You are surrounded with activity in the immediate vicinity. The renowned Onsen Hot Pools are directly adjacent, as is The Spa at Nugget Point. The world famous Shotover Jetboat is minutes’ drive down the road with Canyon Food and Brew located on the same site, and a choice of eateries is within easy walking distance.
- Nestled at the base of Coronet Peak, Staysouth Suites Coronet Peak are the ideal base for both winter and summer escapes alike. Not only are you on the doorstep to some fantastic mountain conditions in the colder months, but the newly operational gondola system for the summer means all year action, with Coronet Peak inviting winter skiers, summer downhill mountain bikers and general sightseers the opportunity to explore the best the mountain has to offer.
- Beautifully decorated, each with a spacious balcony, ambient gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and comfort facilities with heated/dehumidified hang-drying to keep ski and outdoor clothing warm and dry (few properties have this feature) Staysouth Suites Coronet Peak provide cosy comfort, no matter what the season.