The impacts of Covid-19 have been immense and we at Staysouth acknowledge that flexibility and cleanliness are at the forefront of our guests' requirements when making accommodation bookings. With this in mind, we have implemented the following measures to ensure not only guest safety but also heightened guest satisfaction.
- All Staysouth staff are double vaccinated.
- Newly introduced payment and cancellation policies to provide you with increased flexibility. Book now with zero deposit required and pay later.*
- Enhanced safety protocols: Our Reservations, Operations and Housekeeping teams ensure the highest possible standards of hygiene and sanitisation. Training in the use of specific cleaning chemicals as well as Personal Protective Equipment to ensure best possible Covid-19 operating practices are met.
- Given the current Covid Alert Level and the need to determine the vaccination status of our guests before entering any occupied apartment/villa, we have suspended all in-house servicing. For any bookings of 8 or more nights, we will however provide an additional set of linen and towels for guests to use at their leisure.
- Guaranteed low touch environments: No Guest Reception and our contactless self-check-in process mean you can retain social distance from others at all times at your discretion.
- Contact-free entry, with all properties featuring either digital door codes or key entry via lockboxes.
- Contact tracing measures (QR codes) available in each and every one of our apartments.
*Valid for bookings outside the relevant payment window (30 days prior to arrival date or 60 days prior to arrival date during peak periods).
Staysouth Special COVID-19 v 202203 Cancellation Policy
(effective for all/any bookings confirmed from 7 March 2022 onwards)
The Covid-19 cancellation policy has been introduced to provide flexibility and security for our Guests when booking whilst protecting our property owners booking calendars in these unprecedented and uncertain times.
These Special COVID-19 Terms and Conditions apply ONLY to a cancellation caused directly by COVID-19 travel restrictions e.g. border closure or travel not allowed. If cancelling due to any other reason/s Staysouth.com standard cancellation policy applies.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY - for stays in any NON-Peak Period:
- Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to check-in date
- Cancellations within 30 days of check-in: Staysouth.com will issue a credit to be used at any Staysouth property within 18 months post-check-in date.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY - for stays in any Peak Periods (24Jun to 15Oct ; 15Dec to 31Jan inclusive):
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior to check-in
- Cancellations within 60 days of check-in: Staysouth.com will issue a credit to be used at any Staysouth property within 18 months post-check-in date.
The above changes may be amended by Staysouth.com as/if required and as Covid-19 restrictions change. In the event Government travel restrictions result in the need to cancel a previously confirmed booking; this v202203 Covid-19 policy supersedes Staysouth.com standard Cancellation Policy as listed on the Staysouth.com website; Rental Agreements v202006i, v201908, v202005 & v202006. All other standard Staysouth.com terms, conditions and policies remain unchanged.