- Daily complimentary return taxi between Villa & Queenstown
- Impressive views overlooking Queenstown Bay, Lake Wakatipu & its surrounding mountains
- Queenstowns most exclusive 5 - Star accommodation
- Complimentary unlimited ultra-fast WiFi
- Gas fire, under floor heating and double glazing throughout
- 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 baths, 1 spa bath, 3 toilets)
- Perfect outdoor living with balcony and courtyard
- Mid-stay clean for stays of 8 nights or more
- Concierge service to arrange transfers, tours, restaurant bookings
- 3 large bedrooms (3, 2 and 1 bedroom rates available)
- Seamless digital pad and keyless entry
- Sky TV available
- Ski rental
- Separate laundry
- In-room massage
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Private chef services
- Iron and ironing facilities
- Pantry stocking
- Security safe
About the Property
Nestled into the hillside overlooking the crystal waters of Lake Wakatipu and the magnificent alps that hug its shores, sit these luxury accommodation Queenstown alpine-style villas.
The wonderfully luxurious and spacious villas are the very essence of style and taste, offering privacy and peace, yet just a short distance to the heart of downtown Queenstown's vibrant dining and entertainment scene. The exclusive Commonage Villas Queenstown offer sweeping panoramic lake and mountain views overlooking Queenstown's town centre. Balconies, terraces and huge windows make the very most of the inspiring surroundings and the stunning decor exudes comfort and style. Ideal for families or couples travelling together, these spacious penthouses style villas feature all the luxuries and comfort of home but with views you won't find anywhere else in the world.
There are two villa types available each with the same layout but varying size. The larger of the two, the Grand Promenade Villa spans 321m2 while the Promenade Villa offers all the same luxury in a more intimate setting spanning 258m2.
All our Commonage Villas have 3 bedrooms each with its own beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom. Depending on the season several can be booked as 1-bed or 2-bed and some even as a 4 bedroom villa upon request. Large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are perfect for entertaining while schist stone gas fireplaces and under floor heating keep the temperatures comfortable all year round.
“Good” - The price + The view and the decor
12/2/17 Mark – New Zealand
“Exceptional” + Fantastic view from a wonderful location.
21/3/16 Melanie - Australia
“Great stay with best view in town” - Hill might be a little steep to walk + Stunning view with great facility
29/1/18 Fei-fan – Taiwan
“Very nice villa” + Probably has one of the best view in queenstown, we were astonished by the view looking out the window when we first arrived. Facilities are very new, comfortable furnitures and decoration, will stay again if we come back
8/10/16 Alwin – China